A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration



Hark how the bells
Sweet silver bells
All seem to say
Throw cares away
That’s what Christmas is all about.
Honorable Chief Guest, Respected Reverend Manager, Loving Principal, Reverend Fathers, Loving Parents, teachers  and my dear friends.
As the curtain falls on a very special celebration, I am bestowed with the  privilege of thanking you all for your esteemed presence. Celebration without people is like a night sky without stars.
I on behalf of ________School would like to thank our chief guest ____________ for having graced this occasion to celebrate with the tiny tots of _____School, the very first Kindergarten Christmas. Thank you Sir/Fr.
Our manager has always extended his incessant support in all our activities and it is always a pleasure to have your presence Fr. So it is with a privileged heart, I thank you for your presence and your unfailing support, Thank you Fr.
If it weren’t for our loving principal we wouldn’t have had our own Little Christmas, giving us our first good memories of fun and frolic, an attitude to love and share and above all the very first kid Santa, who has been jingling all the way, Thank you very much Fr.
Parents are the very beam of our existence, if it weren’t for them, we would not have had this occasion to celebrate, so I from the bottom of my heart and on behalf of all my friends  thank all our parents for coming and being with us  here on this special occasion.

 Teachers are the light of our path. They are there to guide us and help us.  It’s their hard work that has brought out the best in all of us and made this programme so lustrous.  On behalf of everybody  here , I extend my sincere gratitude to all my teachers.
Without kids, this programme would have been drab. I would like to say to all my friends – the kids of ________ Kindegarten Section, the glowing stars of the occasion a Very Big Thank you.
Before concluding, I’d like to say Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
May God bless you all with the courage to Pursue each noble quest
And grant this Christmas will be By far your happiest.
Wishing You all A Very Merry Christmas.
Thank You.

Meena




Comments

  1. Awsome one...
    Indeed helped me for v of thncc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Christmas is the time to share, to help and above all to be happy. I wish you a Happy Christmas.

      Delete
  2. awesome thank u very much
    helped me a lot and my job easier
    thank u once again

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much .... u helped a lot in writing a good vote of thanks on christmas .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for that wonderful compilation,it helped me to write a good vote of thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes