Can You Love Your Enemy?




Chapter 43

“Rafael, did you know, what happened today, one of my enemies, smashed my instrument box.”

“Say thank you to your enemy.”

“Rafael, you are really crazy, how can I thank him, when he broke my instrument box.”

“You know, when some things happen, its usually for a purpose. How long have you been using this box, Mathew?”

“More than three years, but that’s not the point Rafael.”

“Well put it this way, you have been using this box for the past three years and how many times have you been thinking of changing the box for the past three years?”

“Several times, but still.”

“Then why but still Mathew, you were not able to dispose it and your soul decided it for you, it fulfilled your wish, throw the box in the waste basket. It just happened to be your worst enemy, who did the favour for you. So don’t lose any sleep or sweat over that, I think there is a new brand of geometry box in the book shop.”

“But how did you know that, Rafael?”

“I didn’t know, but your soul knew it. So don’t be angry with your enemy, thank him and shake hands with him. It will be a surprise for him too.”

“Thank you Rafael, you really helped me a lot. I was just thinking, if it was my friend, I’d have done just what you have told, but now I know, it doesn’t make any difference whether it’s a friend or enemy, who breaks, it was my wish that was fulfilled. I’ll do what you have told, tomorrow itself.”

"I think, its time to leave. We’ll discuss this later." All nodded.
                                                                                                                         .....to be contd...{44}
                  
Until then take care

Bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes