Do You Have a Warranty?

Today I felt very sad, because, my mom looked a little lost.

You might ask, what so big deal about that.

Well, her's is a well planned life. She knows, at what time to wake up, what prayers to say, which mass to go, which food to eat, where to go on which day, how much to give for charity, etc..etc..

But now, I came to look after her, when she fell sick and a month went haywire, then my son is always at logger heads with her. He a nineth kid, who is trying to flex his wings with his new found ideas and notions of teenage and my mom clipping it before it tries to flutter. And I in the middle, making my son to hush.

Can I ask you guys a question, which side should I stay, my mother's or my son's because both sides are correct in their sense.

Anyway, this ritual started from the day my son started to go to school after this summer vacation and it was a nightmare for me. So what I did, I have this habit of getting into the cocoon of my soul, where I chat with God. So I put this question, why do you put me in this fix. Can't you just swish your magic wand and solve this problem?

And do you know, what answer I got?

Well, it was simple. 'Whose problem Meena, Do you really have a problem?'

Í gave you a mother. I gave you a son. If you have a problem, then just leave it to me, I'll do the necessary servicing and give them back to you. So now its my problem. Forget all these whys and whats, come on enjoy your life. I thought I was speaking to the Product Service Centre, Really, isn't it? ' Yes Maam, May I help You? Sure Maam, don't worry, we'll send our technician to your home and since your product is under warranty, you don't have to pay a single dime. Thank you Maam, Anything Else?'

Well I felt relieved, but my mom, a spiritual person to the core cannot be made to understand, with these talks, because I would never know the nuances of God or spiritual teachers. So I kept my little chat within myself and now I'm sharing with you people.

Don't get too much tensed with problems. Life is full of it, if you are planning to tackle it at every corner. And remember, it multiplies in lakhs, want to bet? My advice,  Since you do not have any choice with selecting the family or life circumstances, then why bother with the rest of the predicaments. It will come and it will go, just leave it at the hands of the Super Duper Servicing Personnel - God.  just make sure, including you, put all the family and your circumstances under warranty.  Yaaaaahoooooo. Come on guys, just chill out. Life is too cool to pass it by.

See you tomorrow,

Until then, tak care, Bye

Meena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes