My Big Dinosaurian Fear


Yesterday I saw fear face to face. Its not an easy moment. But I liked that experience, you know, that is how I knew that I had fear within me. When I look back to my life I have found that there is not a single moment without fear. Then how come, I was able to survive?

Simple!!!!!

By looking at myself, I have no role in my birth, growth, daily happenings and all these happened without my being aware. Then why am I frightened?

For nothing. Then why waste my fear for nothing? So I just didn't allow my fear to take over.

But yesterday it took over.

I was in a beach, though I live near the beach, compared to my beach, the beach I was facing was like a huge elephant near an ant. So when huge waves which are ready to gobble up the whole place rise, I really felt like fleeing, but I tried to control my mind and I sat there facing it for half an hour, seeing the uprising and the disintegration of these giant waves within the span of mere seconds. I felt like laughing at my stupidity because we are capable of holding more than that with our own bloody emotions, then what are we doing with one big wave - Cower?

Chill out dude!!!! We are more than precious for the small scene. So next time, when the fear comes to attack you just pooh it.

Take care guys

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes