Honour Your Parents

Hey Friends

Its so long since I spoke to you.

These past days, I got to speak to many mothers and about motherly behaviours. As I grew up, instead of one mother, I had several mothers, which in a way, helped me mould to become a very good mother.(Well!!!! I should respect myself, shouldn't I?), but that doesn't mean we have left out fathers. Fathers, are an integral part of the family, so I am not focusing on any one parent, we say with one word - Parents

So why should we respect or honour our Parents?

Reasons :-

  1. They helped us bring us to this world
  2. They did not throw us on the street or put in orphanages, when we were just babes.
  3. They gave food to eat 
  4. They bought clothes and clothed us
  5. They gave us education and helped us become a good citizen 
  6. They loved us no matter what wrong we have done
  7. They cared us when we were sick or frightened
  8. They showed the world for us
  9. They spent their money for us, when they could have used for personal needs
  10. In India, the parents, look after their children, life long. But that will not be the case for children, the parents will be on the street when their kids are grown.

Even if they have not done anything stated above, then too you should respect them because, they are entitled to it.

Its the first step to parenthood for you.

Have a nice day.

Meena



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes