Bible - Man's Users Manual - Live Like a Bird

Hey Guys

Sorry, I was not able to talk anything about the Bible for a long time. Its nothing personal, the time is an essence and the energy is another. There were several duties which I had to fulfill on a war footage basis. And I am happy to say, I completed it. You might wonder what it is.

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?"

I have always wondered how this will happen, like how will human beings live without having any money. 

My first experience with having no money with me was, when I was in class 8.

I had home from boarding and was with my father, he was planning to buy a house and you know, all the money was in the bank and I do not know what the issue was, my dad had only Rs. 2 with him and we lived with just Rs. 2 for 1 week. (In those times, there were no ATMs, if we need money we will have to go to the bank). But we lived very grandly and we didn't take a loan from anyone. That is how it is. We do not need to plan ahead on anything, it comes to us according to our need.

You know, I am a mother of two boys and they are very much well versed in the latest technologies and as per my income, I cannot even afford to buy a battery for these gadgets, but believe me, before they state their needs, the money comes to me for their bills. Can you imagine it? I know its unbelievable, but its true, God provides us at the right time. Just have faith. We came empty handed and we go empty handed, but we survived, right? That is what I want to say, Let your self to God or the Super power who has control of us and all around us and within us.

Enjoy your life and be free like a bird. That is what I do.

" I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness. If anyone hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge that person. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world." John 12: 46, 47

So now you know, why I say Bible is the best User's Manual of Man.

Take the hint and live a fruitful life.

Love

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes