Home is the first school and mother is the best teacher


Home is the first school and mother is the best teacher


Home is not around the hearth.  it is within the heart. Home is the one place in all this world where hearts are sure of each other.  It is the place of confidence.  It is the place of unreserved communications. It is the spot where expressions of tenderness gush out. Do you know why? because the mistress of home is the mother.

Honourable judges,  respected teachers and my dear friends.

Today,  I am here to speak about a few words about
'Home is the first school and mother is the best teacher'.

My day starts with the loving shake of my mother, until I open my eyes, ensuring, that I wake at the right time, teaching me punctuality. She makes me pray before I step out of my bed, showing me, that there is a greater power to be acknowledged before any venture. she makes me brush my teeth, give me bath and help me into clean dress, so that I never forget that health and hygiene, should be a part of my life. She asks me to be in the dining room and feeds me odd tasting porridges and white milk, even though I cry, she is as strict as a matron, until my bowl is clean, then she smiles and gives my favourite sweet,  making it a day to behold, thus ensuring two things to me, brains and brawns need healthy food and healthy foods are not tasty.

During my free time I have a trunk full of toys, which I have to compulsorily share with my siblings, who don't play with care, but I have no choice as they are family, that's what my mother taught, making me aware, how much , important it is to handle things carefully. If I promise not to cry, when I lose, she allows me to play outside with other children. Now , though I'm just a kid, have more friends because of my sportsman spirit.

I am not allowed to talk losely or carelessly to my elders, no matter where, my mother,  glares at me or stops me with a stern reprimand. Now I know to let the elders talk. My mother asks me to help my family in small way possible and I feel very happy when they say thank you, thus my mother made me aware, helping others strengthens relationships. Study time is better in school, as my mother is too strict for my liking, but her persistence has paid of, I'm one of the best students in my class. If I'm to recount each and everything,  my mother taught,  it would take a lifetime, but as the day ends, when I sit to say thank you to the almighty, I can surely say, What I am now, is all because of my mother. Thus proving to the whole world,  'the hand that rocks the cradle Is the hand that rules the world'. With my heartfelt gratitude to God and my mother.

I conclude. Thank you.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes