The Right Choice

 

Hi Guys

Last day I happened to attend a class. There the speaker spoke about choices, which made me think. 

"If there was a life without choices...... "

We make innumerable choices a day, consciously, unconsciously, sub consciously, at the spur of the moment, choices out of feelings like anger, hatred, love, etc..... 

Anyway, I don't want to judge anyone on their choices, each one has their own reasons for making their choices, right?

But, I want to give you some facts of human being's biology and how our choices affect our biology and destiny. 


First, let's know human biology

The heroes of man - The five sense organs. It is what decides how a man thinks. You don't believe me. Just check this out.

My best friend hurt me - I saw it, I heard it and this information is sent to the intelligence and from there the mind took over and shouted loudly, She is your best friend, she hurt you - So naturally I am very very hurt. Again the mind shouts, "A best friend shouldn't do this type of thing. She is not worth your friendship. Since my mind gave all the right reasons, I decided to hate my best friend and stopped talking with her. 

So, what do you think? Did my sense organ decide for me?  This is the physical world. This is how the world of the five sense organs works.



Beyond the physical world there is another world - The Atomic World




In Science we have learnt that matter is made up of atoms. A group of atoms is called cells. A human being has 60 trillion cells. One cell is equivalent to one person. Each cell has all the faculties of a human being including thoughts, feelings and emotions. 60 trillion cells = 7500 times of world population inside your body. 

Now when my best friend hurt me, if I get angry and hurt her, all the 60 trillion cells get angry and starts fighting among each other in my body.  That is when my body becomes sick. No matter how much medicines I take, I will not be cured unless I change my thought, feeling and emotion that is raging inside me which no one knows except me. Now don't think this is the end of my situation. No way!!!! For every thought, word, action, feelings and emotions, there is a gift for me. So how does that work? great question.

Beyond the atomic world there is another world - The Energy World.

Cells are made up of energy. Scientifically we have learnt Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be transferred or transformed. This is the real world. Just because you cannot see or hear of feel doesn't mean it does not exist.


Before you were born you were in this world, after you die, you will return to this world. Your thoughts,  words,  actions,  feelings, emotions are all energy. 


When you think, say, do or feel in the physical world, it becomes a mark in your energy.

If it is negative thought, like hurting, hating, etc. your energy will be scarred. When that happens, you will have to remove it. Why do we need to remove it?

Because this will situation will play in a loop. "Its crazy!!!! Isn't it?" If you can avoid it by thinking only loving thoughts, then you will be free of troubles. As you rightly say, we are all human beings, we all make mistakes. We have created a scar.

How do we remove it?

In order to remove it, the Universe creates the same situation again - A person whom you love very much will hurt you once again. I know, but unfortunately, that's how this Universe works. This time when you make the choice, forgive   your loved one unconditionally. "I know it is not easy but remember, this situation came because you have a past or a scar to clear or else if you are angry with the loved one or hurt that person, it will repeat again and again until you clear the whole scars which has accumulated like the peels of an onion one on top of the other.

That's why some situation repeats itself again and again because you have not cleared your past properly. That's why elders say, face your problems, then automatically the problem will go away. This is the science behind it. 


If you are living in the physical world, your life goes round and round like a cycle. Its always the same everyday. What a pity.

Aaah I forgot to add one another thing. In the energy level, your thought is  electrical energy, your feelings and emotions are magnetic energy. So when you have thoughts with feelings and emotions all your cells will have the same thoughts, feelings and emotions making you a giant magnet or electro magnetic force comes out from you. Now what?

Well, now you are in a bit of a tricky situation, If you are angry, automatically you will attract all the angers of the world towards you. Imagine!!!! What a mess you have created. Exactly!!! Its not God or the Universe who created this situation, you did. People hate you or hurt you because you are a hate or hurt magnet. This is how our Universe works.

 From now on be more careful with your choices.

Have a great time.

Good luck

Meena

 


 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes