The World Points Its Finger at You.

 



Today my son told me, "I am inconsistent because I learned it from you". Actually it was true. So why am I like that? 

When a person tend to do several activities to ward off a flaw, mine here is laziness, which is one giant of a flaw that can overtake me at any moment, time can become a bit limited. Since my innate nature is "Lazy", I have set a day for me to be lazy which happens to be a Sunday. On that day, I am a cave woman (In the literal sense of the word). 


The rest of the days, I try to occupy myself with several activities which I do not have any clue about along with my daily routine.

So, when trying to do activities which I do not have any idea, I continue with it until I gain a certain amount of mastery and when I get a grasp of it, it starts becoming boring, that is when I naturally give it a break. Unfortunately, the people around will feel I am inconsistent. And I have no excuse for that. What excuse should I give? Don't you think I would sound childish?

In the end what matters is, whether I loved the journey while doing the activity and I can surely say without doubt, "I enjoyed every moment of it". Then that is decided, if I enjoyed it, then that is all that matters.

Let the world point their fingers, pass judgements, to me, but I will make sure my Self residing in me doesn't criticise me or point its fingers at me because I will have to live with it my entire lifetime and imagine she criticising me for my entire lifetime!!!! That would be a nightmare. So, these pesky little pointing fingers from outside I can manage easy peasy.


Have a great day.


Meena 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes