Adventures of Spidey–The First Step-Chapter–7d

“Hey Aunty, do you like this place?” Yes. this is my first experience to see the world from above. Its really beautiful. I usually see only the things nearest to earth. And I’m really happy to be a human being.
          “Aunty, what would you like to play?” Well, that you have to teach me because, I haven’t played, we only work and work and sleep. “But That’s terrible. Its so boring.” Now I understand, why human beings have so much waste everywhere. They always like to sit and enjoy. I cannot imagine how much food you prepare and how much you waste. For us, we always store it for future use. But now I’m no different, look I’m enjoying with you Roby by just walking. Roby smiled and threw the ball for Rambo to catch.
          They walked for a while talking, this and that and suddenly, there in front of them a tree filled with flowers of different colours rose.
Take care until tomorrow. Bye.
Meena

Comments

  1. I think that, Aunty and you are enjoyed very well. Which place is that?
    Domain name registration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes