Adventures of Spidey–The First Step-Chapter–7c

         Sun rose with its usual majesticity (royally). Antsy woke up with a start as she was not used to lying on a mattress. It was luxury that man doesn’t know the value about. She got up humming to herself some very good tune, unaware. She completed her morning rituals and took a shower, changed and walked out of her room with music in her step. She didn’t know why, but she knew that she was happy. She walked to the garden, smelling fresh blossoms and suddenly, someone spoke from behind, “Aunt Antsy”, Antsy wide eyed turned around to see little Roby standing there shyly, with his ball. He had a baseball cap on his head and wore a Red Jersey and black shorts.

Seeing her visitor, Antsy was surprised, but she didn’t show it. “Oh Hello Roby, it’s really good to see you so early. I was really thinking of you.” Reaaaaaallly? You’re not joking, are you? I really wanted to ask some help from you Aunt Antsy. I hope you don’t mind me calling Aunt. “Oh its OK, Roby, to tell you the truth, you are the first person to call me aunt and I’m really happy to be your aunt. So what help do you need from me?” Well since I can’t see anyone around, I wanted to ask you, would you mind accompanying me to the forest. You know, I usually play at this hour with my pet dog. But yesterday I saw a house come up just like that from the ground and there was a man in it too. So I’m frightened to go, but my dog Rambo won’t allow me to sit at home. So I’m forced to ask your help, as no other person around has woken up.
“Oh! that would be wonderful. I heard your story yesterday and I really wanted to investigate (inspect) how come a house sprouts from the ground.” That’s cool Aunt Antsy, even me too. But you know, if my mom comes to know, I’ve gone into the woods, she would really get angry, If you are there then its OK for me. I won’t get scared (frightened). Antsy hid her smile at Roby’s seriousness. And they set out Antsy, Roby and Rambo.
Take care until tomorrow. Bye.
Meena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes