How To Prevent Diseases In Infants

            When I was a new mother, I was really excited to be the perfect mother. Actually I was lucky not because I took care of him but because the paediatrician gave me a Multi Vitamin Drop. Its name was A***@@**!!. I do not want to say it because, it’s not fair. My mother, a nurse by profession, said, “Meena, I gave you this same medicine.” Oh! that’s wonderful, my child is following the same legacy. But the 2 day old child started showing expressions when I gave this medicine and then it was O.K. But after 1 week and after one month too the expression didn’t seem to change and I was a bit confused. So I just tasted a little. I do not know whether I should spit it or to vomit it. Such was the taste and immediately I disposed of the medicine, because if I cannot tolerate this medicine why should I make my child tolerant. I immediately went to the paediatrician and asked for a much more tastier multi vitamin drops and he prescribed “Delices”. The first thing I did was taste it and it tasted good. So I gave it the very next day and the child started opening his mouth for more and then it became a ritual. Until he was in class II I continued with this medicine and you know what all diseases he became immune to during this period?
a)     Common Cold & Cough
b)    Fever
c)     White patches on the face and
all small ailments that haunted the child. Until the age of 7 any petty maladies is a nightmare for the parents.
Woodward’s Gripe Water, a spoon of it everyday with Delices would keep away all stomach troubles. So in short, I hadn’t any problem with bickering kids during night. I could sleep peacefully. So for all new mothers, try it, to get some sleep.
Hope it would be useful  for you all.
Take care.
Meena.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes