My School -speech

My School

The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.

Honourable judges, respected teachers and my dear friends.

Today I'm here before you to speak a few words about 'My School'.
My School is Carmel CMI Public Public School. Its a very big school, situated in the backdrop of nature's craggy beauty, where the hills whisper with the misty blue skies.

The specialty of my school is, it is divided into two buildings, a kindergarten building and rest of the school building,

My school has a creche, a play school, lower kindergarten, upper kindergarted, the lower primary, upper primary and a high school section. It has three big play grounds, where I can play any out door games. It also has a park for the bigger children and a play park with slides, swings, see-saw, merry-go-round, etc. for the kindergaten children.
My school is well equipped with an extensive library, a science laboratory, a computer lab and a smart class. It also has a big auditorium for cultural programmes and rooms for co-curricular activities.

My school is managed by the CMI fathers. The principal of my school is, Rev. Fr. _______________________________________. My school has a total number of __________ teachers and _____________ non teaching staff, who are the best in their field. My school has a strength of ______________students coming from different parts of the district. My school provides boarding facilities for the out of town students. If you ask me, which is the best school, I would undoubtedly say, its my school. As a big thinker once said, The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled and the best place to do it, is in school. With this I conclude. Thank you.

×××××××××


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes