Be The Right Person at The Right Time

Yesterday, I spoke about changing my destiny. But there is one thing you would like to know, when will the destiny be changed?
That is the beautiful part. Have you heard about the right time at the right place with the right person? That is when it happens.
I will give an apt example. Years back, while I got enrolled in college. It was in another state, far off from my home. My cousin brother was there with his family. So I asked him to help me get to my college. It was a time, when only land phones existed. So he promised to be in the railway station and I went alone to that destination. I had a two day journey to reach there. Expecting my bother at the station I got off the train, to my utter shock, there was no one waiting for me.I didn't know the place, this was my first visit. I didn't know how to reach their home. But after seven hours travel I reached them, all were shell shocked, except for my brother, who had not yet returned from the railway station.
You might think, why all were shell shocked. The first question they asked me was, "Meena, do you know how lucky you are? If someone had given you a wrong information, you could have ended in a red street."
Wow!!! Just imagine me in a red street and not in my brother's street?
That is how we change destiny. My brother thought of picking me up from the station before the planned station. Since I didn't know of this plan, I missed him. It was pure God's grace, that I reached home unharmed. So now you know you can change destiny, just do good and have a bit of patience, to receive the returns of the good deeds you have done. I for one has no more patience than a butterfly. But I know there is no use rushing because we have a long life to live, whether it is for a day or a life time. One thing I am really working out, how to stop my rebirth. (All my past lives bad deeds are really making me crazy) Don't ask me. I don't know. But hope to find out soon.

See you tomorrow.
Until then take care, Bye.
Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes