Why Should You Love Your Parents

Today, I have something to say to you, which is very important to both of us. I have written a book, Why Should You Love Your Parents.

I targeted this book for children, because they are innocent. I want their innocence to be intact. We, elders, have grown so stagnant and stale that our hearts and mind have gone brittle, but to those adults who still feel young are most welcome to read this book, which can be downloaded freely, without a single penny, on 12-7-2013 12 am Pacific Standard Time till midnight. If it is Indian time, then it is 12-7-2013 afternoon 12.30 pm till next day afternoon, 12.30pm . But I have a request. I need your feedback, your review and rating. Would you be able to do that, please?
This is my first book of this type and I am planning to do it in series. If the children cannot understand it, I'll have to make changes. So please be kind enough to review, criticize or suggest.

The link to download at the above time is:-

http://www.amazon.com/Should-Parents-Children-Series-ebook/dp/B00DFKMURI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1373562162&sr=1-1&keywords=meena+mangalathil

See you tomorrow.
Until then take care, Bye.
Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes