Make Things Happen

O. K. Today one of my friends was saying about making her boss get a new computer. She said, it is next to impossible. But I said, its far easier if you don't ask her. It will come to you.
But would it be possible?
For me, I would say yes, but what about you guys?
Well, do you know what I do?
Put the exact picture of the computer in my mind and pass that to my boss through my thoughts and make him feel to want the exact item and voila, he gets the image printed in his heart and feels to buy it and the product would be at your disposal within no time. But you will have to practice it. The best way to do it is to start making small small things to happen.
See you tomorrow.
Until then take care, Bye.
Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes