Patience Making Machine

If I had patience today, then I would have been a princess. But, what use, does a princess have,if the stipulated work, doesn't get done within the time limit? That would be sad, right? Well, I took all my patience, but still, I couldn't complete my work. And the result, I became a zero. That is what happens, when technology rules our life.

Though it is easy to advice to not depend on computers or machines, just imagine, how are we going to get our work done with perfection?

So try to buy good machines, which has a good history, service excellence, reliability and resilience. You should not look at the price. Then I guarantee, you would not have to become a saint to have patience. The machine would do it for you. Want to bet?

I am planning to dump mine, even the garbage man would run. Hi....Hi....

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes