I Have Lost Hope

I do not know, what my aim in life is. I have only tried not to hurt anyone. But still, I do not know, why I was born. Today, I faced death. If I had passed away I would have been really glad, not because I am scared of life. It is because, I have not made any difference in anyone's life. The blog I write was my own growing. It helped me a lot. But, this world is not for me alone. I have to give space for the others. But, when I do that, I wanted to give my best to my fellow people. Not like an Einsteen or Newton or the saints or great people. But like you and me, first family, friends, colleagues, neighbours, then the world. I think, I have failed everywhere. As I write this, my tears want to come off its confinement. My life is a failure. But I wish and pray, that the whole world will be happy and their wishes be fulfilled. Today is my brother's b'day. I wish him a happy birthday. May God bless you.

I really hope God sees my dilemma.

See you tomorrow.
Until then take care, Bye.
Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes