The Act of Surprising

I do not know how it is for you. But for me, I love surprises, not the bad ones eh.

But how can we give surprises to our dear ones is a thinking matter.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. You know, mom's are not that easy to get surprised. But my gift for her simply dumbfounded her. Don't ask what gift I gave. But I loved that moment of her surprise.


Now, why do we get surprised, have you thought about it?

we think, the sun rises, goes around the whole place from morn to night and then the moon would make his appearance, etc...etc... Its the usual and one fine morning, if we get to find the moon instead of the sun, we are surprised.

Its the same for people too, father, mother, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, children, etc..etc.... behave as they should, either strict or beautiful or naughty or whatever but one fine day when they change their route map of behaviour we all get surprised.

But why do we change our route map?

For others to see us? recognize us?

But do we really need that?

No, because we are strong personalities, the fashion statements. We are unique and not the spineless type, where we are chicken hearted to say I am who I am.

The next step follows, we bring change to others, the only thing is, better be a good change. For that you should be good within.

Surprised?

Don't be you would always be a surprise and a role model for others, without you knowing it. Want to bet?

See you tomorrow.

Until then,take care. Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes