Faithless World

There is one sad thing that hogs everyone’s life at one point or other, mistrust. I had been in that brunt for many a times that I have lost count.

You might ask, how?

Well, I was a boarder from very small, which means from kindergartren. You know, it was an age, when my things became public property. I didn’t have any stationery to say as my own. I had to beg every other hour for a pencil or eraser or a sharpener. And the result, Meena has nothing. I didn’t mind, until when trouble started brewing when others too lost their things. If someone lose something they immediately put the blame on me. And I a kindergarten student had only one answer, “ I didn’t take.” It was true. I cannot keep my own things, then how can I manage to keep other’s things. Anyway, no one believed except my dad, who said, “Whatever you say, I believe because you are my blood.” Well, I thought he was meaning the father – daughter relationship. But in fact, it was just something out of everyones’ comprehension.

“What you sow is what you reap.”

“He never tells lies and so he believes, that nobody tells lies to him.”

That is where the root cause lies. You behave untruthfully, you cheat others, you are unfaithful to your partner, you rob others secretly, you .....do that..... and that and that and that. Then what should you expect the same untruthfulness, the same cheating, the same unfaithfulness, the same thievery. You might think you are smart because you could catch the culprit red handed. You are impressed because you were able to see through the facade of lie.

But in fact did you really? Or were you seeing yourself in the mirror of life?

You can see only yourself nicely, not others. So when you get ready to judge others saying that he/she is in the wrong, standing on that high podium of yours, think twice because you are judging yourself in front of the world. Believe me, it would not be a happy experience because, this same situation will come to you. Do you know why? What you sow. So shall you reap. So have faith in yourself, then you would have faith in others for sure.

Take care and be happy.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes