How Smart

Today while I was in church, I was lucky to get a place exactly under the fan. So I was happy and very much spiritual. Now you might be thinking why I am saying all these. Its just that I heard the Bible reading. Oops Sorry!!! I know, your brows are raised, but its true. So after the reading, we had the prayer of Faith (I believe in God....). For me that prayer has a special significance. Its like a Personal Anthem. I feel very proud of it when I recite. So I was reciting it from the very bottom of my heart with great passion and there is a part where it states that "I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary." At that time, something struck me, something like an opening of a new information and a new message came to me.

Adam was born without any parent. He was given life by Creator alone, for a purpose to be united with God. He just blew away all of that and Jesus was also born in the same way, created by Creator alone, no man can say, Jesus is his son, except for God. Well, I got this feeling that its not only Adam or Jesus, who were born in this manner. We all are created by the Creator or else we would not be here in this Earth and for a purpose. You might ask the purpose. Simple, be united with God.

Oh Sorry, I got sidetracked. I didn't explain creation which is happening on a millisecond basis. When a pregnancy get positive, the couple is congratulated and sweets distributed, etc.. and if it is negative, its just the opposite. But is it really the power of manhood or womanhood that procreates a new life? If so then how come we are unable to revive a dead person?

Then do we have to be so proud of our existence? Like, we are something great., We can do what others cannot do., We are more smarter than others, etc..etc... If you or me are in that category, then remember you and me are fools. There is one power which gives us to be all this and that power is called the Supreme Power, The Power of our Creator.

Just put this thought into your life, your life situation, then believe me, you would be the best person in the world to live with - The reason? - No Ego.

And you would have the best life - The reason? - Every puzzle would just fall into place without much sweat or heart ache. Want to bet?

See you later

Meena



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes