GOAL


Today Is the day when I feel most elated because today is Friday and my children don’t have to go to school tomorrow. When I was at school, I really liked this day and when I became a teacher, I too jumped with my students when Friday arrived. Its not a feeling that is specifically to me alone, its a general feeling I suppose. Friday is a day when we can postpone all our works, as the day after is a Saturday and we have the whole time in the world. Even if we miss the Saturday, we have the Sunday to finish our work.
Now I just don’t know, how we got these days as  holidays. Was it by chance or by choice? Well however, these days help children have a day to look forward to and I think this expectation is the foundation for all expectations of mankind isn’t it?
You know life without expectation would really be boring isn’t it? Everyday getting up early in the morning, having bed coffee, doing our basic necessities, having breakfast, etc.... etc... God, it’d be such a dragging life like award movies. We feel its unending. But just imagine when a mother expects her baby, the student expecting best results, the birthday person expecting her present, the gardener expecting the first bloom, the baker expecting his best batch of cookies, there goes a line of expectations. That’s what man runs for. That’s what makes man moving. These expectations are ultimately called the GOAL.
But  these all happens when we are young, when we are active. But it all ends when we come to the dusk of life – When we become old. Then we are at the mercy of the young, nothing to expect because we aren’t able to make anything happen. Just sighs, tears and prayers. I really wish all the young ones have to ensure that in their goal of life please include the old too. For they are the asset of the family. They are wise and their wisdom do help us in fulfilling our goals easily and could bring sunshine to our weekends and a hope to our Fridays.
Bye Take care.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes