Is Your Heart Strong Enough?



 (28)
 There is one thing I would like to say before continuing the session of prayer. Because without this basic knowledge  we would not be able to go further. I tried to explain in the physical sense which I feel is getting more senseless than sense” All nodded.
“Do you know the basic structure of creation?”
“Atoms?”
“Exactly Monica. Now, do you know the basic function of atoms?”
“Vibration or its always in movement.”
“Absolutely right. Since the basic character or innate character is always on the move, then naturally, what are the chances of atoms staying still?”
“Rafael, its innate nature, how can it be changed. “
“Exactly its difficult but it surely comes to a standstill when they are in vacuum.”
“Really, then what would happen to the atom? Won’t it loses its identity?”
“Naturally it would die or the atoms decay.”
“But Rafael, then what is the use of it afterwards.”
“Good question, Rebecca. The specialty of God’s creation is its always in transformation, when a death happens, then naturally a life should sprout. So when an atom does a new one forms, with the energy gone from the atom. So death is not the end but a beginning. Now I’ll come to the part when I told that time comes to a standstill.” All nodded.
“When you shut your brain and your senses, it is like we are passing through a void – a void where nothing exists, when you go through the cross, when you are facing diseases, financial crisis, when everyone is against you, when being wrongly criticized, when you are totally alone in the world, that is when we come to the cross road, we are passing through the cross, that period is a void, time would come to a standstill that is when death happens. Then we lose our old identity and gain a new one, the one which has the knowledge of Father and that is when we stand before God.”
“So Rafael, do you mean to say that we should really bring the time to a stand still?”
“Yes, you should and God would love it because it is only then the meeting of God and Man comes to perfection, where an outcome happens, where all impurities are cleared from both body and mind and soul is cleared.”
“Then we would really become babies, right?”
“Yes Monica, it is with this state we should enter in conversation with God.”
“But Rafael, don’t you think its too big a task? I don’t think, its easy to fulfill that state.”
“You are right, Rebecca, it cannot be achieved within a day. It should be taken one moment at a time, because each moment is the base of time. Give yourself a goal as to reach God the father and eternal happiness, love and peace and then take one step at a time. When man conquered the Mt. Everest, he didn’t do it within a day or did they?”
“No Rafael, it was a lifelong process and the difficulties they faced and still they reached the peak is simply awesome, isn’t it?” All nodded and smiled.
“Yes Mathew, its simply awe inspiring. The same goes for the first man who set foot on the moon, the first man who walked in space. These people knew that a single misstep could end their life. But still they took the first step and look what happened. They reached the goal. So it is very important that you take the first step and while taking each step like clearing your thoughts, your actions, your commitment to take one step at a time to reach the goal, will add up and it is then, like Jesus was helped by Simon to carry the cross and became a stronghold for Jesus, Edmund Hillary had  Sherpa Tenzing Norgay to help him carry his bags and act as a guide and for Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Buzz Aldrin was there to help him take the first small step to the moon. So to be with God is a giant decision and to take the first step would be a life changing step. But each and everyone has to go through it in ones life or else you would never have a chance for happiness.” All nodded.
I once read an article of Water has Intelligence – A scientific research conducted on water by Prof. Benveniste, Dr. Ludwig, Prof Schweitzer and Dr. Masru Emoto. One of their findings which touched me is, they proved that can make water from the gutter fit for drinking without treating with chemicals, when asked, how they did it, Dr. Emoto replied as such,
“There is a special combination that seems to be perfect for this, which is love plus the combination of thanks and appreciation reflected in the English word gratitude. Just one of these is not enough. Love needs to be based in gratitude, and gratitude needs to be based in love. These two words together create the most important vibration. And it is even more important that we understand the value of these words.”
“Wow!!!! Rafael, its simply superb, just imagine, with love and gratitude we can clean water.” All nodded.
“Yes, its unimaginable, without touching, with just love and gratitude they proved it. And the same Dr. conducted experiments to prove the power of prayer. The experiment was thus
“Reverend Kato Hoki, chief priest of the Jyuhouin Temple, made a one hour prayer practice beside the dam (drain).

After the prayer, new water samples were taken, frozen and photographed, and the ugly blobs became clear bright crystals.

And what do you think that happened to Reverend Kato?

While he prayed he had to generate within himself the devotional vibrations that changed the dam water's crystals, and at the same time that he was purifying the dam, he was purifying himself changing the shape of all the water within his body.”

“I didn’t know that prayer holds this much power, Thank you Rafael you really are a God sent guide for us.” All nodded.
“No Monica, actually you people are for me. All these are new to me too. Everyday is a new day, new beginning and new experiences. I tightly hold it because they are all the road map to God, the people, the experiences and above all time. Don’t let these things hurt you because, hurt, fear, anger, hatred  are the main blocks not to reach God. They create negative vibration, which means pulling you away from God.”
“I didn’t get that clear, Rafael. Would you be able to explain it?”
When you make a mistake, we have a tendency to put the blame on others. If we have done a mistake, accept it. If you blame somebody people might point their fingers to him but what about your finger, which means your inner soul, your conscience. What would it say?”
“Oh!!!! So we call it our soul. OK.... Really Rafael, its true, its really a fact. I can testify that our soul would always say the truth.” All smiled,
“Go on say Rebecca.”
“When I decide to lie, my soul used to kick me, you know like made me feel ashamed of myself, like that. I really felt very bad. So I decided I’d never lie, whatever the reasons might be. I’d just stand for the truth or stay dumb”
“That’s wonderful Rebecca, you have already started on the path towards God. Its fantastic. I’m glad.” All nodded and smiled. Rebecca coloured.
“Its nothing Rafael. I wanted to have a very strong character, which is stable as well as life changing for me. When I started with this decision, it was very difficult. If I had to open my mouth I had to lie. But still I decided to be strong – No lies and so I decided not to open my mouth. Now I open my mouth when it is very necessary and still strong on saying the truth. But now when you spoke of helpers, I know, its not my single handed hard work, to be strong in my decision, God has really helped me and I really am grateful to God for this, Rafael. As you said, God would really send angels to help  guide  us to Him. I really hope I fulfill this mission at the very earliest.” All nodded and smiled.”
“Wow!!! Rebecca that was a pretty good speech?”
“Thanks Mark, but that was no speech, it’s a truth I’m working hard not to break. You know, I feel wonderful because I don't say lies” All smiled.
“No, it won’t break Rebecca. It has withstood the test of time. You are a very strong girl and strength of mind is the most necessary character one needs when one is getting ready to pray. God helps the strong hearted.”
We’ll discuss it tomorrow?” All nodded
...to be contd....(29)....
Until then... Take care.....Bye
Meena



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes