Euthanasia

The practice of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering. That is what Euthanasia is all about I do not know how it happened. But this was the topic that came during lunch.

So what do you think? Is it right to kill a person, who is alive, but not conscious or conscious, but unable to do anything?

If you ask me, I can only say, I don't know because one of my colleague is in the same situation. His wife has been completely paralyzed for the past 15 years. The lady is literally bedridden, unable to even blink her eyes. What might be her thought?

Nobody knows and my colleague, takes care of her so specially, that I was surprised. If I was in her place, I really would have wished myself dead. What about you? If you were in this situation?

Anyway leave it. So what do you think? Are you in favour of killing a human being, whether unconscious or half dead?

If it was me,I cannot do it because they have life. If it was in the machine, then I would say, let it go. Switch off the machine. But if they are living on their own heart beat and breathing with their own lungs, whether half dead or fully unconscious, then we will have to let hem live. It is our destiny to look after them. But if its machine doing these works, then, in real, they are not alive. Then how can we let them live, when they are already dead. So they should be relieved off the machines. Don't you think? But in the case of my colleague, he has to be with her, till she dies. He cannot kill her. I know, even if I am in this situation, we will have to go through this phase for our good and the good of our loved ones. Don't you dare think, that you are a burden to others. No. Never because, we would be finishing off our bad karmas and our loved ones too are going through the same phase. So cheer guys. No Euthanasia, if anyone can survive without machines or else, forget life and Rest In Peace(RIP).

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes