What is Entitled to You, Comes to You

Today, I had a very very energetic guest that it was next to impossible to get things done in a jiffy and without paying a cent. She was literally counting her pennies and planning her tour with her computer and the free wifi. So her friend was the person who was organizing the tour for her. Since he had 13 years experience in touring the place. He did it perfectly, getting the quote from different travel agencies and decided the best option, to take the trip with the best people and that was me.

So he paid his part of the payment which included the flight tickets, hotels, houseboats and taxi. He waited for his friends to arrive and when they arrived, a male and a female. They were not very happy looking. And my friend was not happy to speak to them either. But since, they had no choice, they heard him completely and she mentally calculated the price and divided the price in British pounds and did shortcut calculation. For me, actually I could feel the British strictness oozing through every pore of her and the negativity was emnating from her, that I instantly knew that she is going to put many a blocks for this trip. But what I feared happened.

They decided to book their own tickets and cancelled the second part of the trip, etc...etc...

So I gave the price accordingly and left. The next day I arrived early to see them off and the lady came and asked me to book the tickets for them. And paid me without any fuss.

So what I want to say is, what is entitled to you, comes to you. No matter, the Earth changes its direction of rotation.

So best of luck guys. We have still hope left.

See you tomorrow. Until then, take care. Bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes