The Pilot Skipper Who Never Knew



Today, I had the opportunity to speak to an Italian pilot who is now retired and now is a skipper of a boat. So I asked him, how come, he took a totally different job from what he was used to. Did he had to study again in order to become a skipper of a boat? He said, "If you have a sense of direction and the techniques of navigation, whether you are at sea or land or air, you can take any vehicles.

So whenever I see people, who are connected to ships or boats, I think of Titanic, which got crashed on its maiden voyage. So I asked him, are you a very spiritual person? Do you pray, while you are taking your plane or the boat because, there are people, whose safety lies in your hands. He replied,"I don't know because I do not know there is God. But there are many times, when I am in a very difficult situation, that I join my hands and say, whoever there is on top, please help me from this situation and the miracle happens. But when I see hunger and poverty of my country, I pray and nothing happens. So I am not sure. But I am a believer. But I do not know, which religion is the right because there are lots of religion and I do not say, they are wrong. But which is the right?"

I really felt sad for his dilemma because he has already crossed the 75 line and still he has not found the truth of his life. But I am sure he would get it before long because he is an ascetic. He has that inner peace, which would surely direct him through the right direction.

You know these truths are inbuilt, which has to be opened by us. But the circumstances are the key to this lock. It will come.

And for your information, I would like to say, for the soul, there is only one religion, the religion of love, whether you are a Hindu or a Muslim or a buddhist or a christian doesn't have any value. So live accordingly.

See You Tomorrow.

Until then, take care, bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes