Happily Ever After Series - Why Is It Important To Remove Your Negative Thoughts

 What are negative thoughts? Let's first check the list of negative thoughts.








  • Abandoned
  • Accused
  • Agony
  • Alienated
  • Alone
  • Angry
  • Anxious
  • Ashamed
  • Attacked
  • Battered
  • Belittled
  • Bereaved
  • Betrayed
  • Bitter
  • Boxed in
  • Can’t breath
  • Chained
  • Cheated
  • Claustrophobic
  • Confused
  • Controlled
  • Crazy
  • Criticized
  • Damned
  • Deceived
  • Degraded
  • Demeaned
  • Demoralized
  • Depressed
  • Deprived
  • Despair
  • Indifferent
  • Dirty
  • Disappointed
  • Disgraced
  • Disgusted
  • Dominated
  • Don’t belong
  • Don’t exist
  • Don’t fit
  • Embarrased
  • Empty
  • Enraged
  • Evil
  • Extrovert
  • Failure
  • Fearful
  • Filthy
  • Foolish
  • Forgotten
  • Freakish
  • Frustrated
  • Garbage
  • Guilty
  • Helpless
  • Hopeless
  • Humiliated
  • Hurt
  • Ignorant
  • Inadequate
  • Incompetent
  • Insecure
  • Insignificant
  • Insulted
  • Introvert
  • Invisible
  • Irresponsible
  • Jealous
  • Lazy
  • Left out
  • Lonely
  • Losing control
  • Losing my mind
  • Lost
  • Lustful
  • Manipulated
  • Mental
  • Misunderstood
  • Mistake
  • Nasty
  • Neglected
  • Not approved
  • Not cared for
  • Not comforted
  • Not needed
  • Not nurtured
  • Numb
  • Offended
  • Out of control
  • Outcast
  • Overexposed
  • Overwhelmed
  • Panicky
  • People pleaser
  • Powerless
  • Pressured
  • Prideful
  • Put-down
  • Raped
  • Rejected
  • Repulsed
  • Resentful
  • Ridiculed
  • Ruined
  • Scorned
  • Screwed
  • Seduced
  • Selfish
  • Shattered
  • Sickened
  • Small
  • Smothered
  • Stupid
  • Suffocated
  • Tainted
  • Terrified
  • Timid
  • Thrown away
  • Tormented
  • Trash
  • Two-faced
  • Unaccepted
  • Unfeeling
  • Un-feminine
  • Unloved
  • Un-masculine
  • Unprotected
  • Unsafe
  • Unwanted
  • Vengeful
  • Violated
  • Vulnerable
  • Whore
  • Who am I?
  • withdrawn
Wow!!! That's a lot and believe me, I didn't have this long a list when I thought of writing in my blog, but when I browsed the web I accidentally stumbled upon this list. So thank you "English Study Here", my sincere gratitude for your unconditional help. I used this because every adult, including me at some point of our lives has gone through some of the above negative thoughts. 

What happens when you have a negative thought?

Negative feelings will follow along with Negative emotions.

When the negative thought + negative feeling + negative emotion combine together you create that situation.

Let me give you an example:-

I am wearing all white. I see dark clouds. The first thought - It might rain.  Then automatically a fear arises - If it rains, I might get wet and dirty. Because of this fear, we try to take cover - so we run.

A human body has 50 trillion cells or 50,000 billion cells (Remember, World population is approx 8 billion). Each cell in your body is a whole "YOU" (meaning - I have 50 trillion Meena's inside me). So if I have a negative thought, feeling and emotion each cell in my body will duplicate the same thought, feeling and emotion.

When this happens, I become a giant magnet (Thought produces electrical energy, feeling and emotion produces magnetic energy) attracting the rain to fall on me making me wet and dirty. 

That is how we create a situation. In short you are the creator of your destiny. So now you know how your destiny works. Forcefully think only positive thoughts. Then you know what type of magnet you will become.

Guys, Create your own Happily Ever After Destiny. It's in your hands.





Bye

Meena




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes