Be Advanced wit Morality Intact

Today it was a gloomy day with respect to weather. You know, at this time, I like to have hot coffee, a good chair and a great view. But I had none. Just me and my work, but I had a colleague, who was steaming with anger and painting pictures, which I felt was too difficult to digest. After that I told I think, I am really outdated in the respect of advancement.

But advanced in thought and actions is good. I too am one with that thought. But if the advancement get to eat up your morality, then is it good.

You can give different names to what you do. But please don't throw your moral etiquette just because you think you are of this generation.

Be faithful to your self. This really counts in the end.

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes