The Invisible Armour

Yesterday my son and myself was walking on the road, when a small branch fell down just missing my son by a whisker. At that time, my son just stood there surprised, knowing not what to say. It was an unexplainable phenomenon. But for me, I was not surprised. You might want to know why?

It is simple, we are endowed with an armour around us which protects us from all bad and evil. Its light around us protecting from darkness. But its not compulsory, that we have it all our life time. This armour can be broken, if we do very bad deeds, thoughts and attitudes. Children have more of this aura than adults. That is why, I was sure, that this light would protect children than any man made bullet proof cover.

Now the next question is, what is this armour all about, right?

It is simple, it is the Godly power, love, which is being enveloped around you and that is too powerful an armour, which is difficult to break. But it would break, when you lie, cheat, hurt others with words and actions, then it would break. That is where adults come. So my only advice, try to keep your armour intact.

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care, Bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes