The Roundabout

One of my friends lost her family due to certain circumstances which could be termed, thrown out of home. They burnt her certificates and no money to survive. She became literally alone in the streets. I do not know, how she survived, but after several years, I met her and she was a changed person. I was expecting a depressed person, but to the contrary. She was at peace with herself, no hatred or no hurt. When I asked, how she became such a person? She replied to my utter surprise.
“I came to this world with nothing but my body and I return with nothing, not even my body. My family helped me understand it and I would be thankful to them. Why should I cry for something, which I don’t own. Why should I run in amassing money? Why should I crave for my own home? God provides me, what I need. He knows me better than I know myself. If I need a home, He will give me. If I need a dress, he would cloth me. If I feel hungry, the food would reach me. The only thing I need to do is, keep my innocence, just the way I was born. Though I have not been able to reach till that state, I have full faith in God. That is what sustains me.”
The surprising part is, she returned to her family, not out of her choice, but out of necessity of her family. Just imagine, how a roundabout took place in her destiny.
Here my friend has nothing to lose. So she is not sad. Well, she was indeed provided by God, that’s for sure or else, how could she fare in a world, without the proof of education qualification, which was burnt to ashes by her family.
Thinking about it, my blood boils. But it is no use, nobody is going to suffer because we are angry, except us.

One thing I learned, we are not of this world, that is for sure. If we have food to sustain life, roof to protect us from nature's harsh realities and dress to cloth our body, then we are lucky. So we end today with a simple prayer :- "Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us, do not bring us to the test, but deliver us from evil. Amen."

See you tomorrow, until then, take care, bye.

Meena


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes