Either have the courage or Show the courage

Whenever I think of Mother Mary. I feel awed. Its not because she is mother of Jesus. Its because she had the courage to say "Yes" when God requested her permission to be the mother of Jesus.

We all know that our daily life has lots and loads of problems. That is man made problems. Now, when we read the Bible and in the old testament, we all know, how, the people who was selected by God had to suffer. It was not a bed of roses for these people. So knowing all these, Mary with open eyes consented to accept God's proposition. That is what I would say courage.

Do you have that courage?

I don't think, I have it. But I take a courageous stand, though I would be trembling inside. So it doesn't make any difference.

So, Either have the courage or Show the courage. Life is for the strong hearted.

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes