Rest in Peace

There are times, when I just stand there stuck, without a thought or a word in my being. Just like that. Its like a vacuum. But when I come out of it, I feel good. I think, you also might have had this type of situation. Its a wake up call for us. For what?

That we are full to the brim.

There are two things which we have to do on a daily basis:-

1. Flush out our bowels in the morning and

2. Flush out our mind every night.

The second is not that easy to do. Man is a walking ant hill, of thoughts, emotions, feelings, words, etc.. And by evening we would be half dead immersed in all these things. What do you think? Am I right?

I just said this because, I want you to be aware that we are not made to carry an ant hill within us. We are pure beings, very clean and perfect and we can have optimum output only if we throw out our ant hills. And that can be done by consciously throwing out thoughts, which harms our system, that of anger, hatred, etc... That is possible by forgiving, then make your peace with your self first, then you would naturally be in peace with others. Good Night.

Make a try. Do you want to know what I do?

I don't wait till evening, I dispose off unwanted feelings, like hurt or hate or sadness or revenge or whatever, the moment it comes up. Then its far more relieving for the whole day.

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care, bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes