Everything happens for a reason

I have a tendency to give a message to my guest in a small paper or by a small card after they take a tour. Its my writer's tendency I feel. And I usually do not ask what message they received. So yesterday, one guest read her message and said, "Oh!!! it's a good message, I should really keep this in mind always and folded and kept it in her bag. Then we continued talking. In between the conversation, she said, "you should really practice the message you are giving to everybody because you are talking just opposite what you are writing."
I was surprised because I didn't know what her message was and to be frank, I felt ashamed too. You know, even if I write great dialogues sometimes I return back to my basic nature at some point or other where fear, indecisiveness, laziness, anger, sadness, etc... do take a place in our life. Anyway she read the message she got, " Everything happens for a reason." I smiled and said, "Sure I will do that."

I do not know whether you would believe it. But, after some hours, I was in a problem and so much problem, that I was thinking, it was so weird that I couldn't even close my gaping mouth, that much was the shock I had. Really, it was very shocking. I was a bit sad it happened and in the evening, while I was praying, this message came up " Everything happens for a reason." and I felt like laughing because the things happening were simply cinematic and this message really relieved me from the sadness I was feeling.

What is going to happen, has already been known well in advance and it was forewarned through a simple message to me and when I realized that it was easy to cope. So just be united with your self and you will get to know what will happen well in advance and can be prepared for that easily. Not only that, believe that nothing is accidental, its preplanned and just go through with that feeling peacefully and no dramas please. Don't put reason for all the problems that come your way because whatever happened is for a bigger good. So be peaceful.

So I hope be present with your self.

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes