A Great Fight

I do not know, whether I should say this. But still I would like your comments on this.

When we have a big fight, what is the protocol after it? Do you go and say sorry or weep your heart out or be angry with the opposite party?

Well I didn't do any of the above. I do not know, how a fight ensues, but it happened and I too became a party - the center piece.

Since age and experience was a plus points to my side, I tried not to bring anger after the biiiiiiiiiiig fight.

There is one thing you should know, a clap could be heard only if we join two hands. A single hand cannot make a noise. So I put my mind in a blank state against the words and slanderings and decided to evaluate the reason for starting a fight.

As I evaluated, I felt, I could have let a small issue pass by without getting hyped. But there are some things, which cannot be overlooked because it has been overlooked just for the cause of avoiding fights. But if we continue in that state, the other person would not be aware of it and the relationship could get worse in the long run. So, this was my situation and I waited, without bothering to explain or reasoning my action. I just shut my mouth and whiled my day and the miracle happened, the other party too got an opportunity to evaluate the fight and she understood that it was high time for a change.

In short, when a very big change is necessary , then it would happen only after a fight, that's for sure.

So don't get too disheartened. That is life.

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes