Blast The Criticism

I do not know why, but I can't stand people criticizing others, whether, they are family or friends. Today, I literally shouted at y son, saying, "Just shut up and do not say a word against anybody. I really hate it. Do your duty and that's that. Never, ever make the mistake to talk to me like that.

You know, we all have flaws and we are living in a society and not the life of a hermit. If it was a secluded life, we just have to tolerate only ourselves. But that is not what we are doing, we are facing the whole world. If you are planning not to live your life and find the mistake of others, then someone would throttle or stab you to death. Its your choice, whether you find fault for each and everything you have to face.

We are here to make our self perfect, not others. Its time, we know, that finding fault with others does not make you perfect. It would highlight your flaws more, than we had bargained for. If you are planning to get the best bargain, then better criticize your self than others. I guarantee, you would never open the mouth to find fault with others.

I really have to make amends with my son, because its not fair to a 12 year old hear such a dialogue. But there are some moments, when we are destined to get rough, which we do not have to repeat again. But I hope, he gets it into himself in the right sense. Can I pass a secret, after criticizing someone, you are going lower than a gutter pig. Can you imagine you in that position. Yuck!!!! I do not want my son, to be such a person and I would rather, he be dead, than live a wasted life of a pig, especially the Indian Pig of Tamilnadu or Andhra Pradesh, which literally lives in the gutter, consuming waste, Ughhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some traits which is best to be without and one of it is criticizing. So better decide to stop before it starts.

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes