Never Lose Hope

There are many things I learned from my friend. One thing is, we have no control of our life.

Yes, we can make choices, but the outcome is not in our hands.

In the case of my friend, she had no money, no certificates, no family and still found a great job, a very good and safe place to live. She was accepted into that life within no time.

In a human calculation, this situation is usually concluded as a losing game. Its a lost cause situation. But look at the outcome.

This I said it because, don't ever think of losing hope. It is that hope and that faith in some power, which I call God can really give you a successful outcome. Believe me, that is the only planning that is the only necessity, we need in life, faith and hope.

I will conclude this with the Bible verse: Look at the birds of the air, they do not sow, or reap or store away in barns, yet your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?

See you tomorrow.

Until then take care, Bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes