Save Your Self

I had written a very book for children, which for me was incomprehensible, which means, I couldn't understand anything or get connected to the story line. Do you know what that means?

That I have still not yet become a writer. The two things that I forgot to add in my book was simplicity and innocence. So when I read that book I knew I had to dismantle it and start afresh. That is how the new book came into existence, "Why Should You Love Your Parents". This book is not a rewrite of the first book. Its only a small chapter of it - The Tip of the Iceberg

In our life, we have loads and loads of things to learn and our lives are too small to learn everything. But have you ever thought, if we do not even try to teach ourselves even one thing in the basics of life, where will we end up?

Simple, we would always be in the kindergarten of life making the same mistakes and going through the same experiences of life again and again. What a bore. We call it a moronic existence, which means mentally retarded existence.

So guys, we are not here to live always in this changing world, where happiness, sadness, life, people are all transitory (changing, today it is there, tomorrow, it isn't). If you love this existence, good and fine. But don't think, it would always be like this, it would get worser and worser as time passes by. Its like, we are in the wrecked Titanic, ready to sink any time. So try to get a lifeboat and save yourself and your loved ones for at least this once, who knows, it might be your destiny - To Be a Savior (of yourself?)

See You tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes