The Joke Of Life

Today, I do not know, but I had a weird sense of laughing out loud in the church.

You might think, I have gone crazy. Yes, in a way.

Yesterday, my mom and myself had a heart to heart talk, which brought something weird from it. She always quotes the Bible for each and every act. Though I'm not an expert, I too can stand up to her, for a shot or two. She was criticising me on something I did fifteen years before. So I replied, Mom, "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.(Luke 6:37)

Immediately, my mother replied, “If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector (Matthew 18:15-17)

Both are necessary, but confusing. My mother is of the second type. She feels, when someone makes mistakes, they should be made aware of it and I am of the first type. I feel that when someone does something, either they know they are doing something wrong or they were doing it with something good in mind.

Either way, we do not have to hassle our brains for it. It happens.

So while I was in Church, I was thinking about our dialogue, which was two opposite truths. Then my mind started wandering,this Universe is joined with the opposites like dark and light; good and evil; man and woman; North and South; East and West; Up and Down, etc....which is divided by an unseen thin border, and which is necessary. But what is it? Is it real? which doesn't make sense. But in real deep inside, we all know, they doesn't make any difference because, if we have to prove them, we will have only one way to do it, by words. And words are nothing - a void and we are juggling ourselves in a void. Judging, criticizing about nothingness. God!!!! what a joke. Now, imagine our existence, born from nothing and return back to nothing. How does that happen? Its simply simple. We have created a physical body around the spiritual nothingness and nothingness is the only thing that survives and we are fighting for nothingness, with nothingness and by nothingness. Then how would I control my mirth? Can you blame me?

See You tomorrow.

Until then, take care. Bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes