The Sickness

Do you know, that I had a problem. I couldn't remember anything. You know, we are all aware of lots of diseases, which causes this forgetfulness and my fear was for the worst, Alzheimers.

And this fear was the small spark just to light the chain of fire crackers. I woke up in the middle of the night and started to rewind, what I had done the previous day, the name of the people, the dates, etc.....etc....

It was difficult, but I managed to scrape through some information, but still some were missing. Then I thought of an idea, why not write each and everything in a diary and the phone too. So that I don't forget what I had to remember. And I looked frequently into all the notes. It was a two month practice and I decided I am not going to allow my fears to overcome me and then I prayed, in the sense that I prayed literally.

This I wanted to say because, sickness can catch up with anybody because, we have a physical body and there is always a cure for it. The only thing is that don't lose courage and have faith in yourself and prayer too. All together can make miracles happen.

And I am the guarantee.

See you tomorrow.

Until then, take care.

Bye

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes