Adventures of Spidey–Face to Face-Chapter–10b

Oh My God, its his little friend. He had been searching for this boy. How come he is here. “Son, how come you are here? How did you become a wizard?” Sir, you really helped me a lot by giving me this container. If it weren’t for this powder my family could not have had any warm nights during winters. You made my life easy. So I came in search of you in the forest several times to meet you, but it was no use. Then I saw an old man while returning from the forest. He asked me, what I was doing in the forest. I didn’t feel to say other than the truth. He was very happy to hear the truth.
He introduced himself as your teacher in wizardry, Troy. I expressed an interest becoming his pupil (student). He willingly accepted and I became wizard, but he used to say, you were the best, but you had lost track of your ambition, but he hoped one day, you’ll find the right path.
But I hoped to meet you once more, so that I’d be able to thank you properly for saving my life. Hearing all these Ramo smilingly spoke, “Yes, what my teacher said is true. My ambition deviated from what I was taught. I wanted to control the whole world with my magic. I didn’t look beyond that. I didn’t see the hurts, the selfishness behind my behaviour, my losses, anything. Now within a day my eyes were opened. I knew, I have a role to play, which I have to find and fulfil in this world and for that we will have to do the right, the right, which I feel. I have done only one thing good in my life – saved you. But at that time it was a reflex action (sudden action without thinking) and for that I got what I really wanted – my life back. I used to think of you often. I even searched you. Now I understand why I couldn’t find you. My master is a wizard’s wizard. He can break any spell and he can cast any spell that nothing can break it. He camouflaged (covered) you that no wizard or human being could see you.”
Yes, Its true. He had also asked to promise me something replied Rufus. Ramo looked at him quizzically (questioningly).

See you tomorrow, until then, bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes