“My Pet”

“Loving without Conditions
Caring without Criticism
Frolicking with all its Might
And that’s my Pet "
Honourable judges, respected teachers, loving parents and my dear friends.
I’m here to speak a few words about “My Pet”
I have a very cute puppy named Tuffy. Small and fluffy, she is a Pomeranian. She is so white and looks at me with black eyes.
My pet is my best friend. She wakes me  in the morning, by licking my face and in the evening, waits for me when I come home from school. I play with Tuffy and frolic around for an hour or two, she fetches my fallen pencils and erasers for me and pokes me when I doses off during my study time. She sleeps in my room as my companion, making me feel secure.
Tuffy is a well behaved whelp. She barks when strangers come and doesn’t sit on the couch or the cushion. She doesn’t dirty the house and always keep herself clean. My family loves her and takes her to the market and for picnics too.
One day Tuffy saw a snake near me, and immediately started barking so frantically that I got scared and ran home, but Tuffy didn’t stop her barking until dad came out and killed the snake, thus, saving the family from a fatal accident and proving herself reliable, faithful, and trustworthy.
My friends enjoy her company and has selected  her as the fielder of our cricket team.
Tuffy  is….  family. I love her very much.  With this I conclude. Thankyou

Bye take care and see you tomorrow.
Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes