Adventures of Spidey–Taking Action-Chapter–11b

Ramo felt ashamed of his situation. Rufus continued, he didn’t criticise Ramo for anything, but he spoke, “ Ramo I want you to rectify the mistake you made, it would be the right way to decurse it.” OK. But can I ask you something? “What is it?” Who are the people affected by this curse? “The best way to know about them is to meet them. I’ll introduce you to them. Come with me.”
Ramo followed Rufus with his broom and Rufus took the lead. They reached the castle within seconds and Ramo could not believe his eyes, he saw one of the weirdest scenes of his entire life, a giant spider and ant talking like human beings and mingling with humans.
Seeing Rufus and Ramo the group stood up. Antsy came forward with a smile and said “Oh Rufus you were able to cure Ramo, that’s so wonderful. How do you feel Ramo?” Like a just born baby. Everyone smiled and Ramo and Rufus joined the others. They had tea and then Rufus introduced everyone to Ramo and told the entire incident from the previous day. And Ramo I would like to remind you, your paralysis was due to the curse being activated. From today, promise me never to curse or else, even I wouldn’t be able to help you.
“So now you know what to do to bring them back to the normal self?” Yes but there is a problem, I won’t be able to transform Antsy and Spidey.
They all nodded and Antsy replied, Ramo, we have been already warned by Rufus, but you’d be able to return John and Lisa, can’t you? “Oh yes, that’s not difficult, and Antsy, I’m sorry. But I can give you one thing, you could understand your family language and you would be able to communicate to them too. That goes for Spidey too. That’s the only thing I could do for you for my mistake. Ramo got up and spoke, I need a night to rectify my mistake, so for the time being, I take leave. He took his broom and flew away. Rufus didn’t stay long either. He had some follow ups to do, so that the transformation doesn’t backfire (go wrong).

Until then. Take care. Bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes