Adventures of Spidey–In The Forest-Chapter–8c

“How did you know?” Well, I’m not a witch. My name is Antsy and this is Roby. I really could help you. Just think that I’m your friend. I saw you were suffering and I knew that you had camouflaged your house with the rainbow flowered tree and locked with a sing-a-song password. Isn’t it? Ramo’s mouth were agape (open-mouthed).
“No one knows about my presence here. How did you know?” Now, its time for food, so what should I do for you Ramo? “If you could bring my magic wand, then I can prepare my own food. But I don’t know whether it would work as I have been incapacitated (injured).” We can try and see whether it would work and she went to the room she had seen yesterday and took the magic wand and gave it to Ramo.
He swished his magic wand but there wasn’t any response. Ramo felt depressed. He didn’t know, what he was going to do without his wand. His life as a wizard has come to a close. Seeing his sad face Antsy consolingly came to Ramo and said, “Don’t worry Ramo, I’ll bring you back your magic and help you find your infinity leaf.”
Oh! I don’t think I am interested in infinity leaf any more. I was a very good wizard. I could walk, run, stand on my own two legs until yesterday. But now, I am invalid. I hadn’t known the value of what I had, until I lost it. I really would like to get back my normal legs and my magic too. But I don’t think so, there is anyone, who could help me in that, unless you have used the infinity leaf. Well, we all are like that Ramo, we just don’t care what we have. We always look out and sigh at what we don’t have. It’s human nature. But since now you know, the value of existence, I hope everything would become normal at the very earliest. But for that, you should do something. “What’s that? enquired Ramo.
Take care until tomorrow. Bye.
Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes