Adventures of Spidey–Face to Face-Chapter–10d

Rufus nodded, with a small smile flickering on his lips, then he spoke softly, “Yes I found the infinity leaf and I drank its potion too but  I have a price to pay, though with lots of perks, I have lost my freedom to view the rising sun, the blooming flowers, to move around during day time.” Now I know the value of day, the sun.
I have brought you the infinity potion. Ramo could not believe his ears. He had been in search of this leaf for years and now when he lost hope and gave his parrot, and removed the idea from his head, it came to him. But he had already decided to give up living infinitely. He wanted to live his life to its full capacity and to complete his span of life. For that he has to be a whole person - The person, whom Troy had found, the person who helped the lad from the jaws of death, the person who could rectify the mistakes due to his curse. And now is the time. He looked directly at Rufus and spoke, “Thankyou Rufus for giving me a choice of limited or unlimited life.  I, with my whole heart would like to choose the limited life . From today onwards I’m going to live, help whoever needs my help and rectify my mistakes.” Rufus smiled and replied, “Wisely said and well said Ramo. Now my duty here is to bring back the original Ramo, the wizard and cure your paralysis.
Rufus, took out a pouch of magic powder and a bottle of violet coloured potion and kept it on the table and then he took a mixing bowl and poured both the ingredients and then he took out his wand and recited some magic words extended his wand over the  mixing bowl and slowly the ingredients started to mix on its own. It turned clockwise, anticlockwise and jumbled up.

See you tomorrow, until then, bye.

Meena

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Vote of Thanks during Christmas Celebration

Advantages & Disadvantages of Deforestation

Advantages of Old age Homes